Welcome to Kelvin’s Workshop
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of this website of Kelvin’s Workshop. By accessing this website I assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use this website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Workshop’s terms and conditions. “The Workshop”, “Myself”, “I”, “My” and “Me”, refers to my Workshop. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Me”, refers to both the Client and myself, or either the Client or myself. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Workshop’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Hong Kong. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Kelvin’s Workshop and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all materials on Kelvin’s Workshop. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://yckelvin.work for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from https://yckelvin.work
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://yckelvin.work
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://yckelvin.work
Redistribute content from Kelvin’s Workshop (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to my Content
The following organizations may link to my site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list me in the directory may link to my website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to my website.
These organizations may link to my home page, to publications or to other my site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
I may consider and approve in my sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
I will approve link requests from these organizations if I determine that:
- the link would not reflect unfavourably on me or my accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
- the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with me;
- the benefit to me from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Kelvin’s Workshop, and
- where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to my home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to my website, you must notify me by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to my website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to my website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of my website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Kelvin’s Workshop’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around my web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of my website.
Reservation of Rights
I reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to my website. You agree to immediately remove all links to my website upon such request. I also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to my website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on my website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact me about this. I will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst I endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, I do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do I commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
I shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend me against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, I exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to my website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, I will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact me at [email protected]